The Pride of Vancouver MMA
UFC Division: Bantamweight
Hometown: Vancouver, WA
Gym: ATT PDX | Champ Camp
Born: August 31, 1992 (age 28)
Height: 5′ 6″
Weight: 136 lb (62 kg)
Read About Me
Who is Ricky Simón?
Ricky Simón was born on August 31, 1992 to parents Avi and Christi. He is proud to call the Pacific Northwest home, but embraces his father’s Mexican roots.
Starting as a wrestler in Vancouver, WA at age 9, combat sports have always come naturally to Ricky. In 2009, Ricky became the first wrestler in Union High School history to win a Clark County wrestling championship. Ranked #1 entering the state tournament in 2010 — Ricky suffered a leg injury early
When college wrestling didn’t produce an opportunity, Ricky found his own path when a former high school teammate extended an invite to come to an MMA practice — after just one training session, Ricky was hooked.
Once the addiction started, it only took 4 years for Ricky to make his pro debut. Ricky’s fast start helped bring recognition to Vancouver MMA. He never looked back.
Before joining the UFC in 2018, Ricky was 12-1 as a PRO-MMA fighter and the Legacy Fighting Alliance Bantamweight Champion.
In Ricky’s UFC debut he won “Fight of the Night” recognition as he finished Merab Dvalishvili with a guillotine choke as the final bell rang.
Unwavering loyalty to his fans in the PNW and a gritty “never quit” fighting style have earned him a passionate following both in The Octagon and beyond.
If you’re looking for Ricky, he’s currently training with American Top Team in Portland, OR.
Autographed “Victorious” Poster$30.00 Add to cart
Fan Created Merch: How does it work?
- SUBMIT DESIGNS: Have a clever idea for a t-shirt or other merch? Design it yourself and submit the artwork or send us the idea for Team RS to bring it to life.
- CONFIRMATION: Once received, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Team RS notifying you that your artwork is being reviewed.
- APPROVAL: Once your design is approved, you’ll receive an approval letter and a brief onboarding packet.
- EARN: Ricky will list it in The Shop and you’ll be ready to earn!
- PROMOTE: If I really love your design I’ll be sharing it with my audience of more than 50K fans! I encourage you to share across your social media accounts too — the more we sell the more we earn!